Skip to content

Julien De Wilde

Our code player

Julien is a tall man with the most logical mind in the room. You want to develop something? 90% of the time he will find a way to make it happen. Leave the other 10% to Elon Musk. Julien loves to constantly learn new things and challenge himself…Add to this, a big heart and love for design and you have the most wonderful webdeveloper in the world.

In one gif

Posts by Julien

Nothing yet but Julien will post something really soon!