How much does a website cost?
What goes into building a website…
Building a website is one of the most important steps in developing your business, so you’ll want to do it right.
When talking to future clients , they often ask the same question: ‘how much will my website cost?’. Developing a website takes time. You’re going to need a designer, a developer and a project manager. Our team of experts will be there to follow your entire journey, not just the beginning of it. To give you an idea, this is what the whole process will probably look like :
- Meeting : We start with an introduction meeting to understand your business and the purpose of your website.
- Project management : During the whole process, you will be in touch with our PM. This person will do the follow up with the designers and developers.
- Design : Our designer will visually bring the idea of your website to life. You will have a clear view on how each page of your website will look like. During the design phase, you will have the time to give feedback and we will adjust the design in function of your feedback.
- Development : Once the design has been validated, it’s time for our developer to do his magic. He will make the design functional and mobile friendly.
- Testing : Our developer will also carry out this phase. He will test your website on several devices and will report any faults or suggest improvements.
- Training : When your website is ready, we will take the time to give you a brief training to teach you how to use your website. After this session you will be able to change pictures, text or even add pages to your website without our help.
The whole process of designing and developing a website can go from 3000€ to 30.000€, depending on the requirements you have. There are big differences between the type of website you would like to build. Do you need a more static website, or an e-commerce? Would you like to add a lot a features to your website or not? It can also depend on the complexity of the design… In any case, before starting a new project we will discuss your requirements and we’ll recommend the best solution for you. We won’t sell you something we don’t believe in.
Would you like to receive a free quote for your website? Or would you like to have some more information about our agency? Fill in our contact form and we will be more than happy to help you.